Our team works together closely to provide professional, compassionate treatment to each person admitted to the hospital.
Our programs are led by a staff of psychiatrists, consulting physicians, doctors of psychology, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, social workers, activity therapists, mental health technicians, and other necessary support staff members.
We offer following range of programs designed to accommodate the specific needs of each patient:
- Acute Inpatient Psychiatry
- Dual Diagnosis (psychiatric illness and a substance abuse disorder)
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatric Assessments and Therapy
- Pharmacological Assessment & Therapy
- Individualized Therapy | Family Sessions
- Recreational Therapist (CTRS)
- Management of Medical Conditions
- Discharge Planning
- Educational Nursing Didactics (e.g. medication education, stress management, psycho-education)
- 24 Hour Supervision to patients who need a safe, supportive environment.
24/7 AdmissionsWe are open 24/7 to deliver high quality care.
Inpatient Psychiatric ProgramHospitalization to assist patients in a time of crisis.
Intake DepartmentFor Professional Referrals call our toll free number (866) 673-3100
CALL US 24/7
Featured Video: Monuments
Famous people fought and won the fight against mental illness.
Great leaders and cultural icons come from every walk of life.
You are not alone in your fight.
We are available 24-hours a day, 7 Days a week
to speak with you confidentially.
Call us at 1.586.261-BCOM (2266)